We will open on May 25 until September 15, 2020. Our check-in time is 4:00 pm until 9:00 pm and check-out time is before 10:00am. Please advise in advance if you expect to arrive outside of these hours. We look forward to welcoming both new and returning guests to our facility.
- For normal reservation, a deposit of $100 is required for each cottage at time of booking. Balance is due upon arrival date. If cancelled up to 7 days before check-in date, $11.50 will be charged for cancellation fee. Or the full amount of the reservation may be due.
- For Cavendish Beach Music Festival reservation, a $500 Non-refundable deposit is required for each cottage at time of booking and Non-refundable full payment is due by June 5th
- No shows and early departure will be charged the full amount of the reservation for all reservation.
- Your cottage number is assigned by booking system. It may be changed with the same type of unit located in the same row.
- To avoid any penalties from the golf courses, all changes including # of golfers, or tee times must be made 3 days prior to arrival date.
Shorten Stays Policy
- Shorten Stays made more than 30 days of check-in date are subject to approval by management.
- Shorten Stays made within 30 days of check-in date will result in payment of original reservation dates and rate.
- 3-night minimum stay required from June 22nd to September 6th for all cottages except for 5-night minimum stay for 2 & 3 – bedroom deluxe cottages # 5-10, 14-18 during July 10 — August 22nd.
- Please contact us as we may be able to accommodate you if your reservation fits within vacancies we have between bookings.
No Pets Please
- Cavendish Lodge & Cottages has a no pet policy for guests and visitors. Bringing a pet into a cottage will result in a $200.00 cleaning fee.
No Smoking Please
- No smoking inside cottages and apartments. please take careful note that this includes ALL substances.
- Smoking inside cottages and apartments will result in a two hundred ($200.00) cleaning charge.
- At Cavendish Lodge & Cottages all non-registered visitors must register at the office and depart by 9:00 pm.
- Each cottage is allowed a maximum of 2 vehicles and we do not allow tents or trailers to be parked on site.
- An outdoor pool opens approximately late June and closes the second week in September of every year, weather permitting.
At Cavendish Lodge & Cottages, we try hard to guarantee our guests will have an enjoyable vacation experience. It is the purpose of this policy to help guarantee this vacation experience.