We will open on May 21 until September 30, 2019. Our check-in time is 4:00 pm until 9:00 pm and check-out time is before 10:00am. Please advise in advance if you expect to arrive outside of these hours. We look forward to welcoming both new and returning guests to our facility.
- For general reservation, a deposit of one night is required for each cottage at time of booking. Balance is due upon arrival date. Cancel up to 30 days before check-in date a $50 cancellation fee will be charged; Cancel within the 30 days before check-in date will result in forfeiting your full deposit.
- For Spring & Fall reservation (stay before June 16th and after Sept 14th), no deposit but credit card is required to hold your reservation. Balance is due upon arrival date. No cancellation fee if you cancel up to 3 days before arrival date.
- For Cavendish Beach Music Festival reservation, a $500 Non-refundable deposit is required for each cottage at time of booking and Non-refundable full payment is due by May 5th
- No shows and early departure will be charged the full amount of the reservation for all reservation.
- To avoid any penalties from the golf courses, all changes including # of golfers, or tee times must be made 3 days prior to arrival date.
Shorten Stays Policy
- Shorten Stays made more than 30 days of check-in date are subject to approval by management.
- Shorten Stays made within 30 days of check-in date will result in payment of original reservation dates and rate.
- 3-night minimum stay applies in high season(June 30 — September 1st)
- Please contact us as we may be able to accommodate you if your reservation fits within vacancies we have between bookings.
No Pets Please
- Cavendish Lodge & Cottages has a no pet policy for guests and visitors. Bringing a pet into a cottage will result in a $200.00 cleaning fee.
No Smoking Please
- No smoking inside cottages and apartments. please take careful note that this includes ALL substances.
- Smoking inside cottages and apartments will result in a two hundred ($200.00) cleaning charge.
- At Cavendish Lodge & Cottages all non-registered visitors must register at the office and depart by 9:00 pm.
- Each cottage is allowed a maximum of 2 vehicles and we do not allow tents or trailers to be parked on site.
- An outdoor pool opens approximately late June and closes the second week in September of every year, weather permitting.
At Cavendish Lodge & Cottages, we try hard to guarantee our guests will have an enjoyable vacation experience. It is the purpose of this policy to help guarantee this vacation experience.