gg_courseinfo

Designed in 1939 by world-renowned architect Stanley Thompson with restorations in 2007 by Thomas McBroom. Set against a backdrop of sand dunes in Prince Edward Island’s National Park, the deep bunkers, six water holes and ever-shifting ocean breezes makes for a challenging course in landscape like no other. It is truly a masterpiece of two masterminds. Located 4 minutes from Cavendish Lodge & Cottages.